5 November 2012


 

Life AND Road,

Just Imagine…


J
ust imagine if I ask you to compare your life with a road, there are so many things that will hit your mind. To name a few say Journey or Milestones or Directions.
Now here is what I imagined when this question was put by mind to itself. My life is almost similar to a road’s life; however I will classify the type of road at my wish. As and when I got this beautiful life of got the road was started with laying of mud and gravels. I was a small baby and my mother gave me an oil massage everyday as if the road was being covered by layers and layers of gravels, mud every day in the initial period.
When I grew up a little, I went to school and start learning with my first book. I never knew at that time that Learning is what I have to do all my life and on the parallel side road was given its first coat of charcoal. Gradually I grew up to puberty and the feeling of infatuation strikes me, eventually I was very happy to be closer of being a man. The road was now taking his/her(whatever u call it) new face, with a divider being placed with a paint and other fittings being done to make it look good as if I groom myself to be good in almost every walk of life.
The Sub roads that came in to join me were my friends who slowly became an important part of my life; still there was one special road that I term as a Best friend. As I moved on and road was being built, the new hoardings and banners on the sides were same as the deviations I met in my life. I had to ignore them and the same did road do. It moved straight leaving behind any deviation in its path.
Every mountain or river that came in my way was just like a hurdle in life that we have no option other than to face it. To resolve it either I had to blow up a mountain to make my way or construct a bridge to cross it over. Slowly and steadily I learned new things, adopted new principles in life like the new turns and curves. And then I met a similar joining in with me and we had to share the journey from now with my partner in life. We shared everything, every signboard, every roadside restraint. There were so many people in my life that it felt like they were the milestones at every kilometre that I had met in my journey till now.
If I try to make you understand it’s like I was one of the sub roads that came in from a main road my mom and dad shared in their life and in future there will be sub road/s(I don’t know now how many kids will I have!). And the whole world operates this way making it a complex web structure and that’s why we say, “This world is such a small place”.

No comments:

Post a Comment